Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yo back from Singapore on the 18/3/09. I had jet lag so yea didn't blog about it yesterday. Singapore was beautiful, seriously. The places there are so modern, so advanced, so WOAHH!


Here are all the pics I took when I was in Singapore. Yes I know its not much but oh well ....


















Lil bro posing











































The 2nd house my grand uncle has in Singapore );


























































My other grand uncle's house

























































(from left to right) : mum , great grandma , aunty.


























































My lil cousin Dylan.






































































































































































































Poor fella broke his other horn.




















How's is this?
































































Stand tall, stand proud












































































































No comments: