Saturday, July 26, 2008

Late night come home!!!

today was the best DAY EVER

I went to aunty ng's house
We had a reunion...lots of people went
WE HAD HER FAV BLACK CHICKEN!!!
I missed the feeling of her black chicken

and Cliff was there, so were Samantha and Stephanie
Yea we known each other for a long time...I remember Steph was so anti social
She would sit at one corner with her gameboy and play the whole day till she gets bored or runs outta battery

HHAHA so after that we went starbucks

IT WAS 12 ALREADY!!!

The lastest time I ever stayed outta house
and we had coffee...I think thats why I am kinda hypered up now

So we played a game called Outburst
It was fun....its like a guessing game thing

haha sat there for dunno how long..I think 1 hour
Well I reached home at 1.05

I remembered...cause thats when i called someone at this hour...hahah oops

xD so yea thats basically my day...oh yea this morning I woke up for park again
It was pretty tiring but who cares...Jia Xin's bf was there
HAHAH he looked familiar actually

Well okay then getting late...ciaoz

No comments: