Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Yi Fen and Sheryn....they never get bored of tags

Tagged by Yi Fen

WHO...


1. Slept in your bed besides you ?
-Um technically it's what and it's my boster that Xiann loves so much...ahha

2. Saw you cry ?
-I really dunno..hopefully no one cause it's embarrassing

3. Went to the movies with you?
-Friends??

4. You went to the mall with?
-My mum....lol!!

5. You went to dinner with?
-My family.

6. You talked on the phone?
-Someone you shouldn't know

7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it?
-I dunno

8. Broke your heart?

-AHAHA ignoring this question

9. Made you laugh?
-Again...friends


WOULD RATHER...

1. Pierce your tongue or your nose?
-Neither

2. Be serious or be funny?

-Depends...like if someone died don't tell me I am suppose to laugh right?

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
-Urrr don't really enjoy milk

4. Die in a fire or drown?
-Is there a live?

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
-Parents

ARE YOU...
1. Simple or complicated?
-Half of each but more to simple

2. Gay?
-Nope

3. Hardcore?

-What?!?

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Flowers or candy?
-candy

2. Gray or black?
-Black

3. Color or Black and white photos?

-Tricky question

4. Lust or love?

-Love

5. Sunrise or sunset?

-Sunset cause lazy to wake up for sunrise..xD

6. M&Ms or Skittles?

-Skittles

8. Staying up late or waking up early?

-Staying up late.

9. Sun or moon?

-Moon

Winter or Fall?

-Winter

11. Left or right?
-What a question...I guess left ?

12. Having 10 acquaintances or two best friends?

-Two best friends

13. Sun or rain?
-Sun

14. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
-Choc of course

15. Vodka or Jack?

-Vodka if it's with girls...haha jk

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Do you like anyone?
-Damn this question....yea

2. Do he/she know it?
-Yea




Tagged by Sheryn

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?

-I guess

2. What's your favourite thing to do?
-Play my guitar...

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
-No but they sure can buy loads of stuffs like the darn phone Wan Jyn has


4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
-Ummmm the most money anyone can have? From there on I'll manage it fine

5. Thing/people that you can't live without?

-PHONE, family and friends

6. What are you afraid to lose?
-My true self

7. If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do?
-buy a phone, the best laptop, share money with family and donate the rest...xD

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
-Get a really good chance to go overseas to study

9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
1) a girl?
2)she is obsess with her boy but half is good
3)my ex-classmate


10. What makes you happy?
-Hahah alot of things impresses me easily

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
-Those who think they are great

12. If you have a superpower, what would it be?
-I dunno...everything ? greedy ain't I

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
-happiness if you had to compare both of them

14. Who do you think are the most important people in your life?
-Mum Dad and my lil Bro

15. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
-Um never encountered that death situation before but if it pleases her i shall say yes...haha

16. Who is the last person who hugged you?
-I don't know actually

17. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
-The phone Wan Jyn has.

18. Who are you close to?
-All i call friends...haha corny much

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
-Well I did so is that counted

20. If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
-Change what I did wrong last time

7 things that scare me

1. Losing myself
2. Losing friends
3. Losing family
4. Losing her...lol
5. Getting diabetes
6. Going blind....already half way there..NOOOOO
7. I dunno...my "manly-ness"

7 random facts about me.

1. I hate losing
2. I lack of attention sometimes
3. I used to like pink...wow I just found that out when my mum told me
4. I ain't gay
5. I love guitars
6. I love sports cars and bikes
7. I love big houses


7 things I plan to do before I die.

1. Get a big mansion
2. Get a great paying job
3. Get married
4. Travel all over the place
5. Be rich
6. Be successful legally
7. Get a great loving wife


7 things I can't do

1. Fly?
2. Get a phone right now...gahh desperate
3. Get the girl...hahah
4. Having able to throw money like it's not an option to me
5. Make Rosdi laugh
6. Get top 10 in class
7. Get someone to be scared of me....ahahha

7 things I always say

1. Screw you
2. Lah...but getting better.. trying not to use it
3. Hell lah
4. Mader
5. Damn you
6. Shit you
7. Bad bad words...haha

7 people to do this questionnaire

1. Julian
2. Yi Fen...PAYBACK!!
3. Siew Ho
4. Sara
5. Zuen
6. Your mum
7. Your dad

No comments: