Friday, October 31, 2008

Exams

Lets not talk about exams. Ignore the title

We shall talk about what to do AFTER EXAMS
Yea its almost there. I can feel the freedom crawling at my fingertips. Soon we shall be free!!!

Sounds very dramatic? Hahah its true. After exams I shall :

1. scream shout pour water mosh or whatever we do in school
2. get ready to go out the next day. Go Sunway 1u Curve Midvalley or where ever but home!!
3. get out get going and enjoy

Well it seems so real when i talk about this. Seriously feels like I am already free but no. Four more days to go and then we are free.

Haihz time moves quite fast actually. I still remember when teacher came into our class and everyone was quiet cause it was the discipline teacher,Pn Chen

Oh well...next year would be another hell of a year and once pmr is done....again that freedom.

By the way, What is the true meaning of freedom??
Is it able to go out whenever you want? or do whatever legal stuffs? or just to walk without any burden and problems?...

Everytime when someone says "Freedom!!", what does he/she means by freedom?...hmmm I can't seem to understand sometimes.

Ask yourself the same question and you'll know how I feel

No comments: