Wednesday, June 11, 2008

okay now i shall blog about krystin...haha no request this time

okay

I still remember how we met. It's like how i met Hannah. She went for ice skating and yea i think she got my number. Then we started to sms. That was when we were standard 6. Then when it came to form 1, guess who is sitting behind me in 1 keruing....KRYSTIN

Yea she got this habit or sorta hobby cutting my hair. Everytime i turn to the back her scissors were like ready to snip every strand on my head. Krystin, don't ever pack that scissors on your way here for your next visit. xD

Then unfortunately she had to go......she left us......she must be happy there in *looking up*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
......australia....
here is one of her picture so i wont forget

( take her anywhere and she will go with you )

No comments: