Saturday, June 7, 2008

yay i watched kung fu panda...damn it was funny

haha anyways doing another request by sara. Yes to blog about her..haha

okay here goes

Sara may be small in size but have you seen her HUGE heart ? No you haven't cause i haven't too.
She is a very funny person and always brings a smile to my face. Actually thats cause she starts laughing and yea no stopping for her.

I kinda like her hugs cause its warmmm. Hahah that maybe just me but yea she is good at that.

Sara and Hannah are like laughing buddies. Those two are inseparable. Haha she is friendly....trust me she is.. xD


look down




|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\|/
"

she is all dressed up.. wanna see her face ?





the circled one...see...... not the ones beside her but the one in the red circle


Yea thats my pet sister too...although i was her uncle before...long story
xD


Go her blog if you wanna meet her www.salasoo-fulloflaughters.blogspot.com



THATS ALL!!!!

No comments: