Saturday, June 7, 2008

TAGGED BY SABREENA


RULES1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
My reaction? WTH WTH WTH!!!!!!!


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
ALL my dreams to come true whenever i want


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My bro's...its fun actually. Wanna try ?


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Keep...save..make it more..Then SPEND..


5. What's your ideal lover like?
I....don't really know actually. One who love's me ?


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone...don't ask me why. I simply put


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
2 days..........nah joking. Until the time comes to let go i guess


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD!!!!!!!!!!! then break up after scolding..hehe


9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Ermmmmm...lots of things makes me happy but what made me extremely happy is yet to come


10. What takes you down the fastest?
Friendship


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Driving a sports car having loads of money blah blah blah...haha fantasicing here


12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family friends love money


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Crazy loads of fun


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Rich and single...then only find a girlfriend..haha


15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
O.O.....o.o.....-.- zzzZZZ (my reaction)


16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I would give all........my love. No stuffs....get your own!! ;P


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Flip a coin ?


18. What type of people do you hate?
The ones who tells me what to do and stuffs


19. List 5 people to tag
1. errrrr
2. errrrrrrrrrrrrr
3. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
4. ummmmmmmmmmmmm
5. anyone who reads..xDD

No comments: