Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am so pissed at few stuffs right now. I don't know what the hell is the problem with life nowadays

I hate it when my mum keeps nagging me about what time to sleep and not to. I mean please it's holidays! I've been stressing myself this past 10 months and I still can't sleep late? Now that's so so FAIR of you.

I hate it when my teachers keep complaining about me to my parents. What in the heaven's name did I do to them. It's not like I robbed them or something. They keep saying I don't pay attention. Who says so?! I got A for their freaking subject and I still have to go for tuition during holidays doing their homeworks and still complains?!

I hate it when I look forward to outings and yet its canceled last minute. It's like I get so excited to go and suddenly last minute changes. Yes the outing have been postponed THREE times already.

No comments: